Monday, October 7, 2013

31 Days of Seeking Joy in the EveryDay: Jumpstarting the Joy with Pinterest

Do you remember hearing about this cool internet thing called Pinterest?

As usual, it took me a while to grasp how it could make a difference in my life,
 but I did come around to seeing that yes, indeed, it can be fun.

My personal favorite board on Pinterest is the first one I started just for me, called Things I Love. 
It's full of photos that purely and simply make me happy, and I try to add to it regularly.  
Sometimes I take a quick look at it in the morning before the day gets going 
to get me started off with a little extra joy.  
Or when the day gets a little gray, or I just need a little spring in my step, 
I can take a few minutes to look at my Things I Love board 
and immediately raise my joy quotient by about 100%.  

Here are a few things I love ...


Come have a look at my board full of joy } here {  and let me know if we love any of the same things!  


Shared joy is doubled joy ... let's double the joy for both of us - what are you most grateful for today? Click below to leave your comment. I'll go first :

Post a Comment