Monday, October 21, 2013

31 Days of Seeking Joy in the EveryDay: A Cup of Kindness

I don't think there's a better way to start your day than with a good cup of coffee.
I take it one step further and fall in love with a special coffee cup and that borders on obsession.
I take it when we travel. 
I search for it high and low rather than use another.


I know ... the obsession is a little silly.  
But I figure if Maria can have us all singing about her list of favorite things, 
the pleasure I take in my favorite coffee cup isn't really that odd.  
And it's a nice way to start the day with just a little extra joy.  

What about you?  
Do you have a favorite coffee cup?


"[We must not miss the opportunity to] own the power that as adults we do have - 
that of taking good and loving care of ourselves.  
Making ourselves happy."  
- Geneen Roth



Shared joy is doubled joy ... let's double the joy for both of us - what are you most grateful for today? Click below to leave your comment. I'll go first :

Post a Comment