Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Days of Seeking Joy in the EveryDay: What You Remember

 Abbie and I went to the dentist today.  It was a lovely day to be out.  
The trees are at that point where they just seem to glow from way down deep inside. 
On the way to the dentist we saw a bunch of pea hens on top of big round haybales.
My favorite dental hygienist hugged me when she saw me.

Aaron went with me for Mom&Me night, and we ate pizza at CiCi's.
He brought his iPod and played DJ all night.
We sang along to Steam Powered Giraffe, Randy Newman, Styx, Kenny Chesney,
AWOL Nation, Lynyrd Skynyrd, DuranDuran, SmashMouth and ColdPlay.  
Oh, and Donald Duck from the Three Caballeros :o)

I had two cavities filled today ...
but the joy part ... that's all in what you remember.





Shared joy is doubled joy ... let's double the joy for both of us - what are you most grateful for today? Click below to leave your comment. I'll go first :

Post a Comment