Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Zero minus One ... it works for me!

Welcome to Day 9 of the 31 Days Series It Works for Me!


Just like everything else, my best advice about housekeeping isn't original to me.  
I got it from LtDan, 
who credits the Boy Scouts.  

It's not really a housekeeper's tip, though. 
It's more of a philosophy.


It's really simple.

We call it:

Zero minus One


It has potential to keep your whole house neat and tidy, 
if everyone does it.

Zero = leave no mess ... Minus One = clean up a mess

That's it.  That's all there is to it.
Told you.  
Really simple. 


It works best if you start brainwashing training your children to do it early.  
And in the beginning, Mom & Dad may need to do more like Zero minus One ... Thousand.  


But I promise, if everyone participates, your house will stay in reasonable order.  


Zero minus One ... it works for me!



Shared joy is doubled joy ... let's double the joy for both of us - what are you most grateful for today? Click below to leave your comment. I'll go first :

  1. Oh, I like this. A lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really works ... even just a little effort makes a big difference ... and it gets even easier as the kiddos get older!

      Delete