Monday, December 10, 2012

I've got the power

There was a time when I was certain I was controlling the weather using my car windows.  
It's probably happened to you as well.  
Windows down?  Rain - and lots of it.  
Windows up?  Drought. 

I wrote this post longing for wintery weather last night.

And you will never believe what happened.

S*N*O*W

Yipee!  I can wear my sweater all day long!  

 By the time my children get up, 
it will have melted away and they'll have missed their opportunity to claim a snow day.  


If you live in more northern climes, you may not call this snow ... 
but here ... 
well, we must take what we can get.








It seems my car windows are no longer necessary here.
My blog is controlling the weather.


Shared joy is doubled joy ... let's double the joy for both of us - what are you most grateful for today? Click below to leave your comment. I'll go first :

Post a Comment