Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days of Seeking Joy in the EveryDay: It Doesn't Take Much

Fall is without a doubt my most favorite season.  
My fall decor has been out since the first of September, 
and with no apologies to the 90 temperatures outside.  
After all, what's an air conditioner for if not to simulate cool autumn temperatures?

I have lots of seasonal decor, but I like to add one new thing to each season every year.  
I hadn't found anything for this fall season yet, and that was okay. 
But last night when Ben and I were at Kohl's, I walked through their fall clearance stuff,
and this little fox caught my eye.  
I thought he was cute and kept going ...
but then I couldn't leave without him since he was half price and such the charmer.



When the kids saw him this morning, they kept saying, "What does the fox say?" 

Funny kids ... haha.  

Then Abbie had YouTube up ... 
and "What does the fox say" won't ever fail to make me laugh ever again. 


Remember this:  that very little is needed to make a happy life. 
– Marcus Aurelius


Shared joy is doubled joy ... let's double the joy for both of us - what are you most grateful for today? Click below to leave your comment. I'll go first :

Post a Comment